As one of Canada’s most bountiful and multicultural regions, there’s no better way to experience Vancouver than through its food! From West Coast seafood to Okanagan Valley wines, this is an all-inclusive walking city tour. With history, architecture, and waterfront views, you’ll get a slice of local downtown life along with a delicious, progressive meal. This tour showcases Vancouver’s most-iconic cuisines, including 5 seafood dishes, award-winning Chinese dim sum, French patisserie, and premium British Columbia wine pairings.As you walk amongst the downtown bustle and breathe in the oceanfront views, you’ll feel the rush that Vancouverites are addicted to. You’ll see why Vancouver is a beautiful place to live, work, eat, and call home!
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Meet your Tour Guide in the heart of downtown Vancouver, 15 minutes before your 2:00pm tour. You’ll get acquainted with your fun, friendly guide and small group of fellow food enthusiasts before setting off on a delicious 3-hour walking food tour.
This gastronomic journey showcases Vancouver's best-in-class downtown fare - you'll dine at four award-winning establishments to experience Vancouver’s fresh, seasonal, and multicultural flavours paired with craft beer, wines and cocktails.
The progressive meal begins with Kirin Restaurant - consistent winner of Vancouver's Best Dim Sum - for a series of immaculate Chinese tapas, including their signature Pork and Prawn Dumplings! Between mouthfuls of steamed buns and fragrant lotus rice, you'll learn about Vancouver's Asian heritage and traditional Chinese customs.
Your guide will then lead you through Vancouver's stunning downtown landscape to indulge in award-winning wines, cheeses, and smoked salmon pairings. The tantalizing journey continues with Vancouver's best seafood restaurant, Boulevard Kitchen, for Chef Alex Chen's famous Clam Chowder, West Coast seafood, and an original cocktail.
Throughout the tour, you'll learn expert tips of the food and drink crafted by local chefs and get insider tips on which eateries to visit on the rest of your trip! You'll also receive an exclusive Printed Guide with foodie recommendations and discounts.
For the sweet finale, the tour concludes on Vancouver's scenic oceanfront at Bella Gelateria. You'll skip the long, winding line to enjoy a VIP serving of award-winning gelato and sorbetto!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian and pescatarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any severe allergies at the time of booking.
- Please note we cannot cater to any other dietary restrictions, as there is not always a “next-best” option at our tasting locations. If possible, we encourage you to try everything on the tour as we have selected tastings that best exemplify the restaurants and food shops we feature!
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Guests must be 19 years or older to partake in the alcoholic pairings. If non-alcoholic pairings are required, please note it in the booking.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Multicultural Food Tastings - A progressive meal at 4 downtown establishments
- 4 British Columbia Wine Pairings - 100% VQA Certified
- An exclusive Printed Guide of foodie recommendations and discounts
- A fun, friendly, locally-savvy, Foodie Tour Guide!
- A guided walking city tour of history, architecture, and local culture
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour ends at Bella Gelateria: 1001 West Cordova Street, Vancouver
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vancouver Foodie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.