· November 18, 2017
· October 18, 2017
· September 12, 2017
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Meet your tour guide at the Gassy Jack Statue outside Six Acres, 15 minutes before your 3:00pm tour. You’ll get acquainted with your savvy guide and small group of fellow food enthusiasts before setting off on a 3-hour walking food tour.
Be prepared for up to 30 minutes of walking and a BIG emphasis on eating and drinking! This foodie, boozy adventure begins at Six Acres with a delicious helping of Canadian poutine paired with beer gravy, fresh cheese curds and a local craft beer.
Your guide will then lead you on a historical walk through Gastown's famous 'Blood Alley' and onto your next stop for another scrumptious food and alcohol pairing. In this progressive meal, you'll dine and drink at four of Gastown's "Top Neighbourhood Spots," with VIP treatment and tastings!
You will see Gastown's historic architecture and learn the stories behind them. You'll hear cultural tips from the Foodie Tour Guide and collect an exclusive Printed Guide of foodie recommendations and discounts.
For the grande finale, the tour concludes with an immaculate dessert that (almost) looks too good to eat! Throughout the tour, enjoy your guide’s colorful narrative, including stories and fascinating facts about the area and the history of Vancouver's humble beginnings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian and pescatarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any severe allergies at the time of booking.
- Please note we cannot cater to any other dietary restrictions, as there is not always a “next-best” option at our tasting locations. If possible, we encourage you to try everything on the tour as we have selected tastings that best exemplify the restaurants and food shops we feature!
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Guests must be 19 years or older to partake in the alcoholic pairings. If non-alcoholic pairings are required, please note it in the booking.
- Food Tastings - A progressive meal at 4 iconic Gastown restaurants
- 4 Alcohol Pairings - Craft Beer, Wine, Cocktails
- An exclusive Printed Guide of foodie recommendations and discounts
- A fun, friendly, locally-savvy, Foodie Tour Guide!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Gassy Jack Statue
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vancouver Foodie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.