This scenic hot air balloon ride is an exhilarating way to see Las Vegas. Soar with unobstructed 360 degree views of the stunning mountain and desert ranges. No two flights are ever the same, with flight direction 100% determined by the days wind. An approximately 1-hour flight will create memories to last a lifetime. Once safely on the ground enjoy a Champagne toast and light refreshments. From December to February, you have the option of seeing Las Vegas' skies change color with a sunset departure where (weather permitting) you may also catch views of the famous Las Vegas Strip being lit up!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
See the area in a way only possible from an amazing hot air balloon.
Pass By: Pahrump, NV, USA
Flying in Pahrump allows us the ability to fly at much higher altitudes than when flying close to the International airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- All passengers will be required to sign a waiver before the flight
- Flights can only be operated with safe winds, clear sky and no rain. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- For the safety of all passengers the following flight restrictions are enforced:
- All passengers must be 6 years of age or older. Age 6-18 requires parent or guardian to fly.
- Maximum weight per passenger cannot exceed 280lbs / 127 Kilograms / 20 stone, passengers may be asked to be weighed for accuracy at check-in.
- It is strongly recommended that someone in the party be able to communicate in English.
- Expectant Mothers.
- Back, Neck, Knee, Hip, Joint, Bone, Osteoporosis or Similar Physical issues within 2 years.
- Inability to walk unassisted or stand for one hour unassisted. Canes / Walkers / Wheel chairs / Scooters not permitted.
- Recent Surgeries or Other Conditions that may be aggravated during flight and landing.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- FAA Certified Pilot
- Scenic hot-air balloon flight
- Champagne toast
- Light snacks
- Commemorative flight certificate signed by your pilot.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (bookable at additional charge locally, if required)
Vegas Balloon Rides, 4390 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet at 4390 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103 or call supplier directly for hotel pickups. Pickups available for most hotels in vicinity of the Las Vegas Strip. (702) 553-3039
Approx 30 minutes prior to sunrise or sunset
Total tour duration is inclusive of all travel time including to and from the start and end points. Your total flight time is approximately 1-hour
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vegas Balloon Rides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.