• Full-Day Scooter Rental - $120 per scooter, plus $9 security fee
• Boise is best on two wheels. It's an unforgettable adventure!
• A great way to spend seeing the whole city
• Get a full-day and return your scooter by the end of the day!
What to Bring
• Each rider must bring a valid driver's license
• Eye protection, such as sunglasses
• Remember to wear closed-toe shoes
• Helmets FREE with rental
• Free instruction for new riders. We'll make sure you are comfortable and feel safe on your scooter before heading out!
About This Deal
Perfect for a full day of exploring Boise! Explore the City of Trees on two wheels. We'll point you to the best parts of town so you get a real Boise experience! Visit downtown, historic neighborhoods, and other iconic city landmarks. Here's just a sampling:
Boise Train Depot: panoramic views of the city, historic building, koi ponds, rose gardens
Famous BSU Campus: Boise State Hall of Fame and Albertson’s Stadium: Boise’s Famous Blue Turf football field, Bronco Hall of Fame, open to the public
Idaho State Capitol Building: historic site, open to the public, gift shop
Freak Alley Outdoor Art Gallery: outdoor art gallery including mosaics, graffiti, and more
The Grove Plaza: shops, restaurants, public event center
Ann Frank Memorial: educational monument and park, scenic location, historic footbridge, city library
BoDo (Boise Downtown District): shopping, dining, entertainment
The Basque Block, Museum, Cultural Center
JUMP: creative center and community gathering
Old Idaho State Penitentiary: historic monuments, museum, botanical gardens, gift shop
Roosevelt Market: ice cream, deli menu, historic building
MK Nature Center: nature reserve showcasing wildlife native to the Boise River, open to the public
Favorite Parks: Ann Morrison Park, Kristen Armstrong Municipal Park, Julia Davis Park
Camel’s Back Park: public park, hiking trails, panoramic views of the city, historic neighborhood
Historic Streets: Warm Springs Boulevard, Harrison Boulevard, Bown Crossing
Hyde Park: shopping and dining, historic neighborhood
Farmers Markets: Explore our two Farmers Markets Saturday mornings
• Downtown Boise on 8th Street
• Downtown Boise on 10th and Grove Streets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Must present valid driver's license at time of rental
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Rental of scooter
- Basic scooter riding instructions
- Helmet is free with rental (regular helmet). Comm helmet available for $8 per person.
- Transportation to our location available! Contact us for Uber details.
- Security fee of $9 is included in the price
- Tour guide
Veronica Scooter Rental
9 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Veronica Scooters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.