The Veterans Memorial Museum in Branson, Missouri is a national tribute to the brave men and women who defended our liberties during the 20th Century. A visit to the museum is a powerful, emotional experience. As you wander the great halls of the museum you’ll be captivated by the stories of these men and women who gave us so much. The museum is filled with the most incredible collection of wartime exhibits covering the heights and depths of human experience.
About This Deal
Visit: Veterans Memorial Museum, 1250 West 76 Country Music Boulevard, Branson, MO 65616
You’ll be fascinated and thoroughly humbled by this memorial to our veterans. The vast array of exhibits causes reflection and creates an intense curiosity about the personal experiences of the men and women who lived in these uniforms, fired these weapons, lived as a POW, wrote these letters home, wore these medals, played this battlefield organ, flew the planes, rode the motorcycles, and served our country so well.
The Veterans Memorial Museum is composed of ten great halls covering the wars and conflicts fought during the 20th Century. Circulation and viewing starts in the World War I Hall, progressing through World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, and more.
Each hall features dramatic and thought provoking exhibits. Sculpture, murals, historical artifacts, objects d’ art, and thousands of authentic memorabilia honor all branches of the service, major battlefronts, campaigns, industrial defense, and more.
The names of the men and women killed in action in WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Persian Gulf, and recent conflicts of the 20th Century are displayed on the walls of the halls.
Many of the exhibits have been compiled with the help of veterans and their families and include these veterans’ personal stories. From the jungles of Vietnam to the deserts of the Persian Gulf, from the memories of decorated combat veterans to the men and women who served on the home front, every aspect of our nations’ valiant fight for freedom has been honored.
The museum is designed to serve as an educational center and artistic memorial, enduring for centuries to come, educating generations about these global clashes that defeated totalitarianism.
Put the Veterans Memorial Museum on your list of must-see sites when visiting Branson … and give yourself plenty of time to take a national journey through our history and our freedoms.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most people spend approximately 1 hour at attraction.
- Appropriate for All Ages
- Handicap Accessible
- Cameras are Permitted
- Gift Shop On-site
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Self guided tour. Descriptions of each exhibit are printed in English
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Cashiers at register have plexiglass between them and customers.
- Fees and Taxes
- Typically Museum is open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- May close at 3:00 pm on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Eve.
- Entry/Admission - Veterans Memorial Museum
- Gift Shop
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Museum is closed on Christmas Day
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
1 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Veterans Memorial Museum Branson in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.