The new via to enjoy Isla Mujeres
On board our new Catamaran up to 75 feet in length, together we will navigate the clear and calm waters of the Caribbean Sea, during our journey to Isla Mujeres, accompanied by our friendly crew of sailors, we will enjoy an unforgettable navigation. We will carry out several activities during the Tour, Snorkeling, – a unique experience – You can relax in our private beach club, Spinaker on board the Catamaran and enjoy our free bar always surrounded by a tropical environment.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Subacuatico de Arte, Cerrada Las Golondrinas, Alfredo V. Bonfil # 24, 77560 Mexico
The Underwater Museum of Art or MUSA is a museum located under the waters of the Mexican Caribbean Sea, in the waters surrounding Cancun, Isla Mujeres and Punta Nizuc.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
This beautiful island belongs to one of the 11 municipalities that give life to the state Quintana Roo, the municipality is located just 13 kilometers from Cancun.
This island was discovered in the year 1517, when during an expedition Francisco Hernández de Córdoba hit it, during the pre-Hispanic era the island was consecrated for Ixchel, who was the Mayan goddess who represented the moon, fertility and love
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Adults only
- Entry/Admission - Museo Subacuatico de Arte
- $14 usd Dock fee and reef tax to pay at check in
- Tips and souvenirs
- Use of Golf cart, available at the island
Traveler pickup is offered
When your hotel is not on the list, your pick up or meeting point will be confirmed before your activity begins
10 to 12 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Viajes Tours Maya in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.