Explore the impressive Tulum archaeological site. It is set on a cliff giving you stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. This beach has been declared one of the best in the world! Discover Jungla Maya where is the entrance to the amazing Sac-Actun system, the world’s longest underground river, explored and recommended by National Snorkeler specialized cave divers. Snorkel surrounded by awesome rock formations. Ride through the jungle on our all-terrain Mercedes Benz Unimogs. Rappel down into a cenote (underground cave) and swim in a unique natural pool. Enjoy nature flying over the jungle’s foliage on exciting zip-lines. Participate in a traditional Maya purification ceremony.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, one of the essential sites in Tulum are its Mayan ruins, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea; With warm starry nights and clear turquoise waters is the only archaeological zone that sits on the seashore. It is the most photogenic site in the region and, perhaps, the entire country.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jungla Maya Native Park, Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Chemuyil Km 240, Tulum 77776 Mexico
Enter Jungla Maya into the amazing Sac-Actun system, the longest underground river in the world, explored and recommended by specialized divers of the National Geographic Snorkeler.
4x4 ride: Cross-country across the jungle on board our original Mercedes Benz Unimog truck.
Rappel: 40ft down and swim in Yaxmuul, a natural underground pond of pristine waters and beautiful rock formations.
Zip-lines: Fly over the lush forest on zip-lines, watch out, there is one water-landing!
Refresh at the cenote: Visit the Nohoch Nah Chiich cave, the amazing entrance to the Sac-Actun system, the world’s longest underwater river, explored throughout 137 miles.
Cave Snorkel: in crystal clear waters surrounded by awesome and millenary stalactites and stalagmites.
Mayan ritual. Be part of an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony that will be performed by a local shaman.
Traditional meal. Enjoy an authentic Mayan menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans and hand-made corn tortillas.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- 4 x 4 ride vehicle
- Towells and lockers
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Jungla Maya Native Park
- Tips and souvenirs
- Photo package available for purchase
Traveler pickup is offered
When your hotel is not on the list, your pick up or meeting point will be confirmed before your activity begins
10 to 11 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Viajes Tours Maya in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.