Discover the Mayan archaeological site of Tulum, world famous for its unique location alongside the Caribbean coastline. Built on a natural outcrop facing the rising sun, the stunning turquoise blue ocean backdrop makes this beautiful site one of the most picturesque in the world.
Afterwards explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour in search of sea turtles. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, one of the essential sites in Tulum are its Mayan ruins, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea; With warm starry nights and clear turquoise waters is the only archaeological zone that sits on the seashore. It is the most photogenic site in the region and, perhaps, the entire country
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akumal, Akumal, Yucatan Peninsula
(in Mayan language: Akumal, ‘Turtle place’)? Historically it is the first tourist destination of the coastal strip of the Yucatan Peninsula bathed by the Caribbean Sea. It was originally a huge coconut plantation owned by Don Argimiro Argüelles until 1958 when it was discovered by CEDAM (Exploration and Water Sports Club of Mexico), an exclusive diving club. Akumal hosted this group whose interest was the search for underwater treasures
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- $10 usd for conservation of marine fauna and reef tax
- Tips and souvenirs
- Photo package available for purchase
Traveler pickup is offered
When your hotel is not on the list, your pick up or meeting point will be confirmed before your activity begins
6 to 7 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Viajes Tours Maya in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.