Get to know the beautiful city of Victoria on this food-focused walking tour. Your guide for this small-group tour will lead you through the streets of the capital of British Columbia while telling you about the local history and culture. You'll enjoy fresh, local, organic, seasonal, and sustainable food tastings with your guide. What better way to learn about a city than through its food?
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Food Tours, Victoria, British Columbia V8P 3K8 Canada
We live and love local! Discover the quality of Vancouver Island’s passionate producers, creative chefs, and fun-loving retailers as we visit a variety of Victoria’s fine food locations – all within a few city blocks. This tour offers great value -- plenty of food and local lore!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 19 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drink
The Sticky Wicket Bar & Restaurant, 919 Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8W 2C2, Canada
1110 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1Y2, Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Victoria Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.