Come experience what makes Victoria special through our tour of the historic heritage neighborhood of James Bay and the spectacular Beacon Hill Park.
Our guides will educate and entertain you with information about the history of our city, as it evolved from a small fur trading outpost to a booming gold rush town, to the present day capital of British Columbia.
We have lots of stops for photos along the way, so be sure to bring your camera.
Our guides are able to customize your tour based on what you want to see, feel free to inquire either before booking or while on tour about any wishes and we will do our best to make it happen.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria, Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Join us on a journey through Victoria's best neighborhoods, we will explore James Bay, home to many beautifully preserved heritage homes. Come find out why we are Canada's garden city as we ride past stunning residential gardens.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Carr House, 207 Government St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 2K8 Canada
A quick stop to meet Emily Carr, one of Victoria's most famous artists. Find out about her and how she became one of Canada's best know female painters and writers. Her childhood home is now a beautiful museum.
A tour through the house is not included as part of the tour due to time constraints, but can be added at the end if desired, admission is by donation.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Beacon Hill Park, 100 Cook St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V Canada
Explore the city's biggest and most spectacular park. Home to over 100 different types of trees and thousands of flowers. More wedding photographs are taken here than in any other part of the city. Our guides will fill you in on the history of the park and some of the wildlife (deer, eagles, owls and peacocks are usually in the park, some are shy, while others come out and visit)
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Private transportation
- Personalized tours to your requests
- Warm waterproof blankets in case of inclement weather
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Victoria Pedicab Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.