You will have a front-row seat to the US Naval Fleet docked on the Downtown Norfolk Waterfront with live commentary on this 2-hour tour. Get ready to cruise the smooth waters of the Elizabeth River and Hampton Roads Harbor where your Captain will provide an expert tour of one of the world's busiest sea ports. Included will be the world's largest naval base - home of the Atlantic Fleet Destroyers, Guided Missile Cruisers, Submarines, Aircraft Carriers and more.
What You'll Get
Meet the Victory Rover docked in Downtown Norfolk Waterfront at 1 Waterside Drive near the Nauticus Museum. Board this comfortable vessel as you embark on 2-hour fully narrated Naval Base cruise on the Elizabeth River. Your boat captain will provide fascinating and entertaining commentary throughout this tour while pulling along and see the sights of one of the world’s busiest sea ports including the world’s largest naval base, home the USS Wisconsin and the Atlantic Fleet that include Destroyers, Guided Missile Cruisers, Submarines, and Aircraft Carriers.
Naval Station Norfolk covers 4 miles of waterfront space and 11 miles of pier and wharf space of the Hampton Roads peninsula known as Sewell's Point. It is the world's largest naval station, with the largest concentration of U.S. Navy forces through 75 ships alongside 14 piers and with 134 aircraft and 11 aircraft hangars at the adjacently operated Chambers Field.
This tour route is a great opportunity to not only see all aspects of this amazing Naval base and port, but also Downtown Norfolk and Portsmouth Skylines, BAE and Norshipco Shipyards, Lamberts Point Cargo Docks, Old Fort Norfolk and so much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 30-minutes early to departure
- Present Viator Voucher as proof of purchase upon arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual/comfortable
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- 2-hour Narrated sightseeing Cruise of Worlds largest Naval Base
- Professional Captain
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Victory Rover Naval Base Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.