On this 8-hour tour, visit Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls, and if added on, enjoy a ride on the Hornblower Niagara Cruise.*
This semi-private tour is geared for travellers who prefer a smaller, more VIP tour, while still meeting other fellow passengers. You'll travel in a luxury vehicle with a licensed tour guide, and enjoy a wine tasting at the end.
*If added on, and if Hornblower Niagara Boat Cruise is not in operation (October to May), we will substitute it with Journey Behind the Falls
*Itinerary subject to change
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Ontario, Ontario L1S 3Z3 Canada
Select Downtown Toronto Hotel Pickups. If not registered at one of these hotels, pickup defaults to 55 York Street at 8:30 am
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
See the sights of the amazing Niagara Falls!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Fort George National Historic Site of Canada, 26 Queen Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Drive by Fort George
Pass By: The Welland Canal, West Street, Welland, Ontario L3K 4E3 Canada
Drive by the Canal
Pass By: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Drive by the famed Floral Clock
Pass By: Mackenzie Printery & Newspaper Museum, 1 Queenston Street, Queenston, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1L0 Canada
Drive by the printery
Stop At: Table Rock Welcome Centre, 6650 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
View the Falls from Table Rock
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: VIP Ontario Tours, Toronto, Ontario M5J 0B8 Canada
Depart for return to Toronto
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call or email to verify pick up time, as pick ups are done prior to departure time.
- A small-moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Itinerary and vehicle type is subject to change. When the boat is not operating, we will substitute for Journey Behind the falls.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Small group setting
- Wine Tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Food and Beverages
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise - can be added on while on tour
- Buffet Lunch overlooking the Falls - Can be added on while on Tour
55 York St, Toronto, ON M5J 1R7, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation available from select Downtown Toronto hotels. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48hrs prior to confirm your departure point. Alternatively, kindly meet the bus at 55 York Street for 8:30 AM departure (West side of Fairmont Royal York Hotel).
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VIP Ontario Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.