Join us for a fun filled Dolphin and Wildlife adventure in and around the Matanzas Bay and downtown St. Augustine. This tour is for 90 minutes and we hope to find a few local pods of dolphins and or manatee on your outing. Everyday is different, bring your boat shoes and camera and sit back and let us do the rest!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
During our outing we will see the Nation's oldest and largest stone Fort from the water. It took over 23 years and 400,000 stone blocks to finish the Fort back in 1695
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
Vilano Beach Fishing Pier, 260 Vilano Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VIP Tours of St. Augustine in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.