We will do our best to find a local pod of Dolphin before the Sunset in the Nation’s Oldest City. We may see the famous Bridge of Lions drawbridge in operation as we past the downtown bayfront in St. Augustine.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc., 100 Red Cox Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32080-5443
This is for ages 21+ on a BYOB Sunset Cruise in and around the Matanzas Bay and Bayfront of the city of St. Augustine.
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
See the oldest and largest stone Fort in the continental United States from the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
260 Vilano Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VIP Tours of St. Augustine in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.