This local operator offers great airport shuttle service to Honolulu International Airport, with their professional drivers and new model vehicles. Pre-booked reservations help them ensure that they can make your experience traveling in Hawaii comfortable and hassle-free, so you don’t have to fight traffic and the inconvenience of airport parking.
What You'll Get
Wherever you are in Hawaii, you would want to know that you will get around quickly at an affordable price. That's why this tour should take care of your transportation needs for Honolulu, Waikiki, Kahala and Cruise Terminal.
This is a one way shared shuttle transfer from Honolulu International airport to all Hotels in the Waikiki, Kahala and to Cruise Terminal.
Service from the airport: A VIP greeter with green and white aloha shirt will be waiting for you at the baggage claim, and will have your name on a sign, assist you with your luggage, and escort you to your shuttle van. This service is free of charge and unique to this tour. It's this local operators way of saying "Mahalo" for choosing them.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Call supplier to arrange a specific pick time for your departure transfer at least 3 days prior to transfer date.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Car seat available for children 4 years and under, for an additional charge if needed
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, on request if advised at time of booking. However the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulation
- Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 personal item at no additional cost
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- There's an extra charge for transporting a car seat, as it's considered a special item.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Meet-and-greet service upon arrival in Honolulu
- One-way shared transfer
- Luggage assistance
- Local taxes
- Drop off outside of Waikiki, Kahala or Honolulu area
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable). All passengers are allowed to have one carry on luggage, one personal item (Purse or bag back) and one checked bag per passenger
- Extra charge for different luggage size such as Surfboard, Golf Bag
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VIP Trans in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.