Welcome to Virginia’s Animal Attraction … and Dinosaur Destination! View endangered red wolves. Get up close to a loggerhead turtle and jellyfish. See moray eels, fish with no eyes and frogs that change colors. Touch live spider crabs and a real dinosaur bone. Explore indoor and outdoor habitats and see more native Virginia wildlife than you will see in a lifetime! It’s all at the Virginia Living Museum, Newport News, where living exhibits depict Virginia’s natural heritage from the mountains to the sea. The museum introduces visitors to more than 250 living species native to Virginia (including 12 that are listed as endangered or threatened) through exhibits, discovery centers and interactive hands-on exhibits and an outdoor Dinosaur Discovery Trail.
About This Deal
Visit: Virginia Living Museum, 524 J Clyde Morris Blvd, Newport News, VA 23601-1999
Take a natural history tour of Virginia with indoor and outdoor live animal exhibits and hands-on activities. Stroll the elevated boardwalk to view coastal birds, bald eagles, beavers, bobcat, river otters, red wolves and other animals in naturalized habitats. Explore the outdoor Dinosaur Discovery Trail with 16 life-like dinosaurs, interactive paleo camp and dig pits, plus dinosaur and ice age fossils. Role play in out Wild and Well Clinic. Exhibits correlate with and reinforce national science standards.
The museum is located at 524 J. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Newport News (I-64, exit 258-A). Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.daily. Outdoor areas open until 4:30pm.
Cafe and Museum Store available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Limited number of wheelchairs and strollers available for no extra fee.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Admission ticket to Virginia Living Museum
- Entry/Admission - Virginia Living Museum
- Behind-the-Scenes tours are offered for an additional fee.
- Planetarium shows are available onsite for additional fees.
- The Wild Side Café offers breakfast, lunch and snack items plus outdoor seating in a patio area flanking the beautiful conservation garden.
- Photo booth is offered in lobby for additional fee.
Virginia Living Museum, 524 J Clyde Morris Blvd, Newport News, VA 23601-1999
8/2/2020 - 7/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
2 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Virginia Living Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.