Feel the thrills of the seasonal chills inside our Heritage hallows with Spirits Alive Wetaskiwin .
The Visions Intuitive Paranormal - VIP team has been actively investigating in Alberta for over 6 years. The Heritage Museum in Wetaskiwin, which has become a second home to them, has demonstrated their most consistent and frequent occurrences of paranormal activity to date. Constructed in 1903, the museum is also home to at least 13 different spirits and contained within its walls is a collection of over 20,000 artifacts that act as trigger objects for the stories of those who built our wonderful community.
From October - February
Wednesday to Saturday 1 pm to 5 pm by APPOINTMENT ONLY!!!!
DROP IN Thursday Evenings 6 pm to 8 pm
PRIVATE 3 HOUR TOUR
*By Appointment Only!!! (before 9 pm)
*Groups of up to 10 people
*Exclusive access to equipment and public areas of museum
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Visit: Wetaskiwin and District Heritage Museum, 5007 50 Ave, Wetaskiwin, Alberta T9A 0S3 Canada
THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE IN OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD AND THE SPIRITS OF WETASKIWIN IS BACK TO HELP INVESTIGATE! FEEL THE THRILLS OF SEASONAL CHILLS INSIDE OUR HERITAGE HALLOWS.
THE VISIONS INTUITIVE PARANORMAL - VIP TEAM HAS BEEN ACTIVELY INVESTIGATING IN ALBERTA FOR OVER 6 YEARS. THE HERITAGE MUSEUM IN WETASKIWIN, WHICH HAS BECOME A SECOND HOME TO THEM, HAS DEMONSTRATED THEIR MOST CONSISTENT AND FREQUENT OCCURENCES OF PARANORMAL ACTIVITY TO DATE. CONSTRUCTED IN 1903, THE MUSEUM IS ALSO HOME TO AT LEAST 13 DIFFERENT SPIRITS AND CONTAINED WITHIN ITS WALLS IS A COLLECTION OF OVER 20,000 ARTIFACTS THAT ACT AS TRIGGER OBJECTS FOR THE STORIES OF THOSE WHO BUILT OUR WONDERFUL COMMUNITY.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Use of paranormal investigation equipment including Ovilus 4, Mel Meter, K2 meter, digital voice recorder, Spirit box, The Portal, Full spectrum cameras, thermal camera and more.
- Commemorative Photo with a piece of paranormal equipment shot on full spectrum camera.
- Honorary VIP Member Certificate
- Direction by VIP Research Team, founded in 2013 and based out of Wetaskiwin, Alberta.
- Entry/Admission - Wetaskiwin and District Heritage Museum
- Souvenir Video and Audio, analyzed footage of data obtained during your tour in MP4 or AVI, ONLY $50
- Behind the scenes with a museum guide into collection vaults, $15/person or $100/group of up to 10.
- In The Dark by Appointment Only Evenings 9 - 11 pm. $15/person or $100/group of up to 10.
Wetaskiwin and District Heritage Museum, 5007 50 Ave, Wetaskiwin, Alberta T9A 0S3 Canada
10/11/2019 - 2/29/2020
|Wednesday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
2 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Spirits Alive Wetaskiwin in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.