On this evening walking tour you will stroll the historic streets of Georgetown and hear long ago tales of tragedy, romance and lore. With its architecture, pedigree and ambiance, Georgetown is a lovely place to visit. However, the houses, churches and cemeteries of this tony neighborhood are still haunted by their past. Take a walk with me and find out why…
What You'll Get
Meet your guide outside the Old Stone House at 3051 M St NW. Your guide will be by the white picket fence wearing orange and will direct you to the group. If you're running late, you can find the group in the side garden for the first 10 minutes of the tour.
Be entertained by your guide with dark stories of haunting and horror. Our time together will end at 36th and Prospect St NW at a set of very eerie steps. At the end of the tour, your guide will provide you with directions back to the starting point, local restaurants or your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for young children
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Professional, local guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
Chesapeake and Ohio Canal, United States
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Visit DC Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.