This tour is a little-known gem in Hasidic Williamsburg, led by Frieda Vizel, who was raised in the Satmar Hasidic Jewish sect. The tour aims to bring you to a deeper, humanizing understanding of Haisidic life. Groups are small so visitors can get to know each other, and the tour price includes food stops and audio equipment!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
The longest Avenue in Brooklyn; we visit the Hasidic section.
Stop At: Korn's Bakery & cafe, 454 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Delicious pastries included in the ticket of the tour
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gottlieb's Restaurant, 352 Roebling St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
Deli food tasting to close out the tour. Included in ticket of the tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
- Sampling of kosher food
- Entry/Admission - Korn's Bakery & cafe
- Entry/Admission - Gottlieb's Restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 to 3 hours
Gottlieb's Restaurant, 352 Roebling St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours by Frieda in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.