See where ski-jumping Olympians, Hall of Fame players, and Major League Baseball players got their start in Eau Claire with this affordable audio tour.
• Find out about the famous sports stars with a connection to the city and about the unique sporting tournaments that Eau Claire's hosted and participated in
• Hear from producer Roger Gostomski, founder of Eau Claire Tours and who’s called the city home for over 30 years
• Do it all in 75 minutes or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish
• Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
• Use the virtual tour option at home
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code.
The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zorn Arena, 121 Garfield Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701, USA
The tour passes by the Zorn Arena, home of Blugold Basketball. You'll hear about the arena while you drive.
Pass By: Phoenix Park, 330 Riverfront Ter, Eau Claire, WI 54703-5181
The tour guides you past Phoenix Park. You'll hear a bit about the park and some of the events that have taken place there while you drive.
Pass By: Wisconsin Logging Museum:Home of the Paul Bunyan Logging Camp, 1110 E Half Moon Dr,, Eau Claire, WI 54702
The tour passes by the Wisconsin Logging Museum. You'll hear about the museum and the annual chainsaw competition while you drive.
Pass By: Chippewa Valley Museum, 1204 E. Half Moon Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54703
On this tour you'll hear about the Chippewa Valley Museum.
Pass By: Carson Park, 1040 Forest St, Eau Claire, WI 54703-3013
The tour passes by Carson Park. You'll hear about some of the sports heroes that have played there while you drive.
Pass By: Flying Eagles Ski Club, 1805 W Menomonie St, Eau Claire, WI 54703, USA
The tour passes by the Mt. Washington Ski Jump. You'll hear about the Olympians connected to the ski jump while you drive.
Pass By: Hobbs Municipal Ice Center, 915 Menomonie St, Eau Claire, WI 54703, USA
The tour ends in front of the Hobbs Municipal Ice Center, home to Eau Claire’s rich hockey tradition. You'll hear a bit about Eau Claire's hockey history before the tour concludes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure their own protection and the protection of others.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- VoiceMap app for Android and iOS
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Food and Drink
- Smartphone and headphones
Soccer Park Parking, Craig Rd, Eau Claire, WI 54701, USA
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
Eau Claire Sports History: A Self-Guided Driving Tour
5/27/2022 - 6/19/2024
|Monday - Sunday :||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
75 to 120 minutes
Hobbs Municipal Ice Center, 915 Menomonie St, Eau Claire, WI 54703, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VoiceMap in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings