Travel to a time before white Europeans "tamed" the wilderness of Western Pennsylvania, when Indians built mounds and walked trails. Be wary, though. It becomes the most dangerous place on Earth. We begin at Logstown, the original Wild West town, and end at the forts built at the Forks of the Ohio. Along the way, we'll be joined by howling wolves and dancing Indians. Grandmother will tell us why all the animals left Lenape land. Charles Dickens will reflect on his steamboat trip down the Ohio. And, we'll visit an Indian burial mound that was carried away piece by piece until it is no more.
Marti Donovan, who lives with many animals, brings us Grandmother's wisdom.
This is a self-guided audio tour. Please download the tour through the VoiceMap App in a wifi zone for full offline accessibility.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Logstown, Ambridge, PA 15003, USA
The tour begins at Logstown.
Pass By: Ohio River, United States
The tour follows part of the Ohio River.
Pass By: Riverside Park, Dawson Ave, Sewickley, PA 15143, USA
The tour as an optional stop next to the Riverside Park.
Pass By: Neville Island, Neville Island, Pennsylvania
The tour passes Neville Island.
Pass By: McKees Rocks Bridge, Stowe Township, PA, USA
The tour passes over the McKees Rocks Bridge.
Pass By: Brunot Island, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
The tour passes Brunot Island.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
Logstown, Ambridge, PA 15003, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2020 - 10/24/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
50 to 90 minutes
Duquesne Incline Parking West Carson Street Pittsburgh, 1197 W Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VoiceMap in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.