Everyone knows the Bay Area for its stunning beauty and famous landmarks, but this tour will take you sky high, and take your breath away. With a choice of 3 afternoon departures, multilingual pilots and small crowds (tours are limited to 6 people, and every seat is a window seat) you'll get once in a lifetime experience when you tour the San Francisco Bay Area from above. See the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Sausalito, The Port of Oakland, Downtown San Francisco and much, much more. The sky's the limit with this unforgettable opportunity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Light refreshments
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Ferry ride or Bart ticket from San Francisco to Oakland (if desired)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Oakland International Airport
2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vonair Ventures LLC, DBA SF Air Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.