Explore Niagara on a walking tour and visit two of its most popular attractions, Journey Behind the Falls and Skylon Tower.
Discover the most advantageous viewpoints around Niagara and its three waterfalls, on our epic walking tour! On our guided Niagara Falls tour, we give you the ultimate introduction to all of its must-see sights. Expect to be gripped by our guide’s fascinating stories of the waterfall’s history and journey to becoming the iconic landmark it is today.
Head to Journey Behind the Falls for an exhilarating experience as you descend 125-feet beneath the falls. As you stand on the lower observation deck, you will be mesmerised by the 2,800 cubic metres of water that fall past you every, single, second!
Enjoy the views from a completely different perspective as you head to Skylon Tower. Your glass-enclosed elevator will whisk you 775-feet above the falls to Niagara's highest viewing point, allowing you to gaze across 8,000 square miles of Canada and the US!
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Enjoy panoramic views from Niagara’s highest viewing point! Step inside a glass-enclosed elevator and soar 775-feet above the iconic Niagara Falls. Your ticket includes access to both the indoor and outdoor observation decks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Descend 125-feet into the heart of Niagara and explore the 130 year old tunnels, which today shape the world’s most iconic and visited waterfall! As you journey through the caves to the observation deck, you’ll feel the vibration of the Horseshoe Falls before you can even see them!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Table Rock Welcome Centre, 6650 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
During your walking tour, discover the recently renovated Table Rock Welcome Centre
Pass By: Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario
During your walking tour, stroll past the iconic Niagara Falls
Pass By: Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
During your walking tour, hear how the Horseshoe Falls is the largest of Niagara Falls' three waterfalls!
Pass By: Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
During your walking tour, stroll along rainbow bridge and enjoy picturesque views of Niagara
Pass By: Casino Niagara, 5705 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T3 Canada
During your walking tour, ask for your guide's recommendations on the local casinos!
Pass By: Niagara SkyWheel, 4950 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N4 Canada
During your walking tour, admire Canada's largest ferris wheel
Pass By: Niagara Fallsview Casino, 6380 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W6 Canada
During your walking tour, see the world-class casino that boasts incredible views overlooking the falls
Pass By: Niagara City Cruises, 5920 Niagara River Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
During your walking tour, watch as the popular river cruises float along the iconic waterfall
Pass By: Falls Incline Railway, 7001 Portage Rd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3W6, Canada
During your walking tour, spot the funicular railway and its unusual design!
Pass By: Niagara Parks Power Station, 7005 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On, Niagara Falls, Ontario L0S 1A0 Canada
During your walking tour, hear about the newly re-opened power station that powered the falls for many years!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Before your travel date, you will receive an e-mail from the tour operator containing the official vouchers that you must bring with you to each activity
- You will need to exchange your PRINTED voucher for Journey Behind the Falls at the Table Rock Welcome Centre before you visit the attraction. Staff at the Table Rock Welcome Centre will provide you with a direct ticket and time-slot for Journey Behind the Falls
- You will need to bring a PRINTED voucher with you for admission to Skylon Tower. Visit Skylon Tower at any time during the opening hours 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Walking tour departs from Table Rock Welcome Centre. Find your guide at the top of the escalators, inside the welcome centre, by the benches and windows that overlook the falls. They will be wearing "VOX CITY WALKS" dark blue uniform.
- Please note that these are three separate experiences, your tour guide will not escort you to the attractions
- Most travelers can participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Niagara Falls walking tour
- Entry ticket to Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry ticket to Skylon Tower Observation Deck
- Free Vox City sightseeing mobile app
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Guided tours inside the attractions (your tour guide will not escort you inside)
2 to 3 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vox City International Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.