This is a half day private tour with a local guide. It is an exclusive introduction to the best and most interesting places in Vancouver. It is an easy going drive with a few stops and strolls. If this is your first time visiting Vancouver this tour is a perfect choice.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
You will be stopping at Totem poles and Prospect Point, viewing the seawall, rose garden and the Hollow Tree.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
You will have about an hour to explore the Granville Island on your own.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth Park, 4600 Cambie St, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Y 2M4 Canada
Explore gardens and viewing the skyline of the city of Vancouver from Little Mountain.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Olympic Village, 1 Athletes Way, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Y 0B1 Canada
Newest addition to Vancouver's neighborhood.
Pass By: Yaletown, 200-1226 Hamilton St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2S8 Canada
Yaletown is known for its old warehouse buildings now home to trendy restaurants and cocktail lounges, many with fantastic outdoor terraces, as well as indie unique styles.
Pass By: Vancouver ChinaTown, 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1X4 Canada
One of the Largest Chinatown in North America.
Pass By: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
Lively Gastown is known for its whistling Steam Clock and mix of souvenir shops,art galleries and Victorian brick buildings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at any Vancouver's Downtown hotels
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Cruise Port pickup.
- My service for the half-day guided-tour
- Entry/Admission - Stanley Park
- Entry/Admission - Granville Island
- Entry/Admission - Queen Elizabeth Park
- Meals, drinks and snacks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel located Downtown Vancouver.
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Vancouver Cruise Terminal
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Exclusive Tours International in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.