This is approximately an 8 hour sightseeing adventure. This beautiful scenic drive on the Sea To Sky Highway takes about two and a half hours each way. We will be making a few stops to enjoy breath taking views, Shannon falls, Brandy Wine Falls, arriving in Whistler around lunch time. From then on, you will have time to dine and explore the beautiful Village or take the spectacular gondola ride to the top of Whistler Mountain. Once there you may transfer to the Peak to Peak gondola which is now the world's longest unsupported run between two mountains measuring 3 kilometers (1. 8 miles). ( If it is important, please check for Gondola closing dates between seasons for maintenance)
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
Spectacular 3rd tallest waterfall in BC measuring 1099 feet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Britannia Mine Museum, 1 Forbes Way, Britannia Beach, British Columbia V0N 1J0 Canada
Copper mine museum. The Britannia Mine was an important source of copper ore for almost 70 years it has shutdown the production of copper in 1975.
Stop At: Brandywine Falls Provincial Park, Highway 99, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
Spectacular 230 feet waterfall, marvelous views of Daisy Lake and the surrounding mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Whistler Blackcomb, 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V8E 0X9 Canada
Whistler is a town north of Vancouver, B.C., one of the largest ski resorts in North America. It is the home of 2010 Winter Olympic Games.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age in BC is 19 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- All lift, gondolas and operation times are weather dependent and subject to change.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Shannon Falls Provincial Park
- Entry/Admission - Brandywine Falls Provincial Park
- Entry/Admission - Whistler Blackcomb
- Food and drinks
- Gondola rides
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel located Downtown Vancouver BC
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Cruise ship terminal Vancouver
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Exclusive Tours International in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.