This tour is a full day tour with early morning departure with a pick up time at 7:30 am Downtown Vancouver.The type of Tour for Two is the most comfortable way to experience full day in Victoria. Round trip tickets for ferry ride and Butchart Garden entry fees are included in this excursion.
Before booking this tour please contact us first to check the ferry reservation availability
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Crossing scenic Georgia Strait takes about 2 hours ferry ride. First stop at the world famous Butchart Gardens. (Did you know that the Sunken Garden is just one of six displays that comprise Butchart Gardens, a National Historic Site spanning 55 acres of pristine land on Vancouver Island's Tod Inlet)
After The Gardens it will take approximately 30 minutes drive to City Center where you will have free time to explore Victoria's Inner Harbor with choices of seeing: Empress Hotel, Parliament building, Chinatown Fan Tan Alley - the narrowest street registered in the Guinness book of record, and/or Royal BC Museum. All of the attractions are within a short walking distance from each other.
We depart from Victoria with 7pm ferry arriving in your hotel in Vancouver around 9:30pm
7:30 am pick up at your hotel in Vancouver. (Approx. 45 minute drive to ferry terminal).
9:00 am departing Tsawassen to Swartz Bay. ( 2 hours ferry ride)
11:30 am Arriving at Butchart gardens. ( 2. 5 hr at Butchart Gardens)
2:00 pm Leaving the Gardens 30 min transfer to city center.
2:30 pm arriving in Victoria (1 hour lunch plus 2 hr for exploring total 3 hours).
5:30 leaving Victoria Return to the ferry by 6:00 pm.
7:00 pm Ferry Departure.
9:00 pm Disembarking ferry and back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pic up at any hotels located Downtown Vancouver
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Vancouver Cruise Ship Terminal
13 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Exclusive Tours International in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.