This private tour is a combination of two tours that I provide:
Sightseeing City of Vancouver and Wine tasting tour in the Fraser Valley.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
We stop at the Totem Poles, Prospect Point and drive by Rose Garden, Stanley Park Pavilion, Hollow Tree, Ferguson Point.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: English Bay, 1795 Beach Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Y9 Canada
Beautiful English Bay beech at the edge of Art Deco style Downtown West End.
Stop At: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
You will enjoy a mix of unique crafts, art galleries, gourmet stores. Granville Island is one of the best places in the city for theaters and entertainment. It’s also one of the city’s most important cultural districts. The public market is definitely a great place to start.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth Park, 4600 Cambie St, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Y 2M4 Canada
Queen Elizabeth Park is a 130-acre municipal park located on Little Mountain which is the highest point of the city of Vancouver offering fabulous views of Downtown and the north shore Mountains. It has also been known for its amazing sunken gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Olympic Village, 1 Athletes Way, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Y 0B1 Canada
The site is a former industrial area, is located on the shoreline at the southeast corner of False Creek. Today it is the latest addition a trendy and rapidly growing one of Vancouver’s new neighborhoods.
Pass By: Yaletown, 200-1226 Hamilton St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2S8 Canada
Yaletown is known for its old red brick warehouse buildings now home to trendy restaurants and cocktail lounges, many with fantastic outdoor terraces.
Pass By: Vancouver ChinaTown, 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1X4 Canada
North America's third-largest Chinatown after New York and San Francisco.
Pass By: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
Vancouver’s oldest neighborhood. Gastown is home to many of the city’s hottest restaurants. It is also known for its famous Steam Clock.
Stop At: Campbell Valley Regional Park, Langley City, British Columbia V2Z 1W2 Canada
Campbell Valley is a home of many options for wine tasting and vineyard touring. It is an easy and relaxing driving distance of approximately 50 minutes from downtown Vancouver. After we leave Vancouver it will take approximately 30 min to get to first winery at Lulu Island.
List of possible wineries:
3) Township 7
4) Festina lente
Wineries may vary.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Stanley Park
- Entry/Admission - Granville Island
- Entry/Admission - Queen Elizabeth Park
- Entry/Admission - Campbell Valley Regional Park
- Meals, lunch, and snacks are extra Purchasing wine bottles are not included.
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel Downtown Vancouver
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Cruise Ship Terminal
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Exclusive Tours International in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.