Explore the waters off the coast of Oahu on a two tank dive, ideal for first-time divers. Board a private boat and head out to two separate diving locations in the Pacific, traveling in the company of PADI-certified instructors. Come face-to-face with eels, spotted eagle rays, octopuses, and more while perusing local waters. Perfect for snorkelers, too.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Come enjoy the best diving on Oahu with Waikiki Dive Center! We have been providing first class service to our guests for nearly 40 years, offering dive charters, courses and fishing charters, too. As a PADI Five Star Instructor Development Center and Waikiki’s only full-service dive center since 1979, we also specialize in equipment sales, rental and repair. Since we are conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki near the International Marketplace, we offer complimentary roundtrip transportation within Waikiki. Combine this with our experienced staff, small dive groups and United States Coast Guard certified vessels and you’ll have the experience of a lifetime! Whether you’re a beginner or a certified diver, join us for some of the best wreck and reef diving on Oahu!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Avoid diving within 18 hours of flying. Always inform us directly if you are flying within 18 hours. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor in advance. Free cancellation is up until 24 hours prior to the trip scheduled time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Traveler shoe size option and a T-shirt size upon booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 negative test or proof of vaccination upon arrival
- All required snorkeling equipment
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
424 Nāhua St, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please bring Water, Snacks and Towels. Meet at the dive shop on 424 Nahua Street.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the WAIKIKI DIVING CENTER in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings