A walking tour that ends with a treat! Join us on a stroll around Pittsburgh’s Cultural District downtown where we’ll visit public artworks that combine local and national histories, thoughtful perspectives, and technical skills. We’ll end our tour at our restaurant partner Ten Penny close to the starting point where you'll get a specially crafted full-size cocktail for a discounted price for only $5 (tax incl.) to raise your glass to Pittsburgh’s art scene! - This is one of our shorter walks (approx. 1 mile of walking) - Our tour guides are locals who truly love their city, they are very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile for you if you are particularly interested in something. Groups are kept small to provide a personal experience. Kids and dogs are welcome as well! - Book through our website to avoid third party fees!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: David Lawrence Convention Center, 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-3622
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Benedum Center, 237 7th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15122
The venue for opera and ballet in Pittsburgh
Stop At: Heinz Hall, 600 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-3209
This is where the symphony plays, one of the top 5 symphonies worldwide
Stop At: Strawberry Way, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
A formerly dumpy alleyway has recently been turned into a very populated place full of great art
Duration: 7 minutes
Stop At: O'Reilly Theater, 621 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Explore the Cultural District with its performing and fine public art!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Wood Street Galleries, 601 Wood St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
This is the best place for contemporary art in Pittsburgh
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Coupons from our Downtown restaurant partners
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - David Lawrence Convention Center
1049 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walk the Burgh Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.