Discover the amazing landscape of Johnston Canyon and Lake Louise
Immerse into the World's most beautiful and picturesque lakes in the Rockies - Lake Louise
Enjoy delicious world-famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Afternoon Tea (Additional charge)
Hiking at Johnstone Canyon, one of the most spectacular trails in Banff. Ice walk in winter (Free borrow of crampons)
In winter, provide with snowshoe to experience the winter fun at the frozen wonderland
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Johnston Canyon, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Banff National Park's most popular hiking destination takes you into the Johnston canyon and amongst spectacular waterfalls. See the impressive lower falls and walk through a tunnel to get an even closer look at the powerful effects of water. Enjoy Ice Walk in winter(Free borrow of Rivet crampons).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta
After leaving Johnston Canyon, we will go to Lake Louise. In the afternoon, look for another fairy tale secret in the Rocky Mountain. From January to April (Subject to change), the grand [Ice Sculpture Art Festival, Ice Magic] takes place here. Artists and ice sculpture lovers from all over the world gather here to build a beautiful fairy tale world. The [Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise], located on the shore of the lake, is like a painting, with snow-capped mountains. In winter, enjoy [Snow Shoeing (borrow snowshoes for free)] (this activity depends on the weather and the icing conditions of the lake), and step in the soft snow. Additional optional activities **The world-famous Fairmont Afternoon Tea (additional fee) **Enjoy a [Sleigh Ride] in winter on the shores of Lake Louise (additional fee)
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Moraine Lake Rd off Great Divide Hwy, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
(Open Seasonal/Alternative Attractions: Lake Minnewanka*). Its waters are the most amazing color, a vivid shade of turquoise that changes in intensity throughout the summer as the glaciers melt. Set in the rugged Valley of the [Ten Peaks], Moraine Lake is surrounded by mountains, waterfalls, and rock piles, creating a scene so stunning it almost seems unreal.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- **This is a combined bus tour. Besides the regular Pickup and drop-off locations, additional points may add to the tour. **
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Chinese)
- Admission for National Park
- Traffic Accident Liability
- NOTE: The sequence of itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
- Entry/Admission - Johnston Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Moraine Lake
- Meals & All Personal Expenses such as laundry, phone & travel insurance.
- Service Fee IN CASH - CAD$10/person/day for tour guide/driver and the driver
- Refunds for costs caused by force majeure
- Optional activities with additional fees mentioned in the itinerary
- All optional activities and meals must be purchased 7 days prior to the tour departure.
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Westar Travel Ltd. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.