Tours up to 3 passengers will be conducted in a sedan which meet all requirements for Covid-19, in a minivan for groups up to 8 passengers with the same safety requirements.
This tour is tailored for small groups, and are conducted in a in a fun and cool atmosphere. This tour leaves from downtown San Diego and finishes in the evening.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, California
Upon your arrival in Los Angeles you will start your tour with Rodeo dr, made famous in the film Pretty Woman and undeniably one of the most famous streets on the globle. Then you will make a photo stop at the iconic Beverly Hills sign before heading to the world famous Sunset Boulevard. Stretching from the bustle of downtown to glamorous Malibu, Sunset Boulevard with its clubs, restaurants and giant billboards captures the very essence of L.A.—a clash of extremes all spread out beneath the California sun.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Over 2,500 terrazzo and brass stars are embedded in the sidewalks along 15 blocks of Hollywood blvd to honor the accomplishments of actors, directors, musicians and others in the entertainment industry. With its 10 million visitors annually the walk of fame is the #1 most visited landmark in the USA. You will spend some time looking for your favorite celebrities stars, handprints and footprints, take a picture of the iconic Hollywood sign and do some shopping
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Universal Studios Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 91608-1002
You will spend the afternoon at the famous Universal Studios theme park before going back to your hotel
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our guide Viviane has been vaccinated !
- Private transportation
- Tour Guide
- Lunch - lunch can be bought at the Universal Studios
- Entry/Admission - Universal Studios Hollywood
San Diego International Airport, 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Tours up to 3 pax will be conducted in a 2018 sedan which meet Covid-19 safety criteria For larger groups (up to 8 pax) they will be in a mini van with the same attention to your safety!
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Western tours inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.