Discover Scuba (DSD) is your introduction experience to the wonders of scuba diving and where better to do that than on the second largest barrier reef in the world, The Mesoamerica Barrier Reef, inside the Puerto Morelos Marine Reserve.
Discover Scuba is an introductory experience to what Scuba Diving is, how it is performed and the gear you will need to become familiar with if you would like to add scuba diving to your future adventure/vacation itinerary.
Discover Scuba is not a certification course, it is an introduction to Scuba. In the case you would like to become a certified scuba diver, this is where that adventure begins.
About This Deal
Also called DSD, or Resort Diving, this activity is an application of recreational diving in which an uncertified diver uses a scuba set to breathe underwater under the direct supervision of a qualified instructor. You start with some basic skill in the pool before diving on shallow reef side by side and under the watchful eye of our instructors. This is an experience program only; no certifications are issued.
• National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos, Av. Rafael e Melgar 1 2,3, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
• Wet Set Diving Adventures, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wet Set Diving Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.