Discover the little-known treasures of the Bacalar ecosystem aboard one of our SUP boards in a 1.5hour tour, guided by our experienced instructors. Cross to the pirate channel.
Finally, watch the sunset under the vast horizon from the untouched side of the lagoon. Our favorite place to be when the day comes to an end.
• Visit pirate channel
• 1.5 hours long
• Professional instructors
• Gopro photography, water on the tour.
• After the tour, get one drinks at The Yak Lake House hostel bar.
What You'll Get
Every afternoon we do our sunset SUP tour. Around this time of the day, the lagoon is so calm and flat, where you can easily stand up on a board and learn with one of our professional instructors how to paddle across the water to some of the most beautiful spots ever seen in the lagoon. (You don't need to have any previous experience) At all times our experienced guides are there to help you improve your technique and to get the best photos for you. We bring water for the tour and snorkeling equipment to explore the lagoon together. At the end of the tour a great breakfast waits for us.
• What SUP Bacalar, 1st Avenue and 24st, Centro, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Dress code: swiming suit
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Professional guide
- SUP board, paddle and lifejacket
- Gopro Photography
- One drinks at The Yak Lake Bar
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Acommodation at The Yak Lake House
The Yak Lake House, Calle 24 & Av 1, Centro, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the What SUP Bacalar in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.