Professionally guided full-day tours in the Tally Lake Ranger District just west of Whitefish, Montana. We’ll spend up to six hours on trail, riding up to three sections of predominantly downhill trail through sub-alpine forests, mountain meadows, and across rushing creeks.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tally Lake Campground, Whitefish, MT 59937
After a full day on trail, we'll end the tour at Tally Lake for a dip in the refreshing waters with our ice cold beverages and snack offerings.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Lunch - We'll pack a lunch on trail for all riders.
- Private transportation
- Snacks - An assortment of quality trail snacks to keep you going strong all day.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Up to 3 beers per day, per guest, provided by 10 Barrel Brewing Co
- Bottled water
- WF Tours Custom Water Bottle
1 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whitefish Tours & Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.