Come ride with a professional guide on the iconic Going to the Sun road in Glacier National Park. We’ll start somewhere along Lake McDonald, or slightly above the lake (depending on group) and work our way up to the top of Logan Pass, enjoying breathtaking views of the “Crown of the Continent”, before riding down past the waterfalls to our waiting vehicle. Morning tours must end by 11am per park policy, and afternoon tours can’t begin until 4pm.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Logan Pass, Glacier National Park, MT
The top of the Continental Divide, and the highest point in the park, this is the target for most of our Going to the Sun Road Tours. Not all riders will make it to the top of the pass in time to turn around and still meet curfew (bikes must be off the road by 11am), but for those who do, this area serves as a good midway stop with restrooms and water.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Snacks to keep you fueled out there.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - 10 Barrel Brewing beer is available for those 21 and over.
- WF Tours Custom Water Bottle
- Lunch - Post-ride charcuterie board to celebrate the trip.
- Use of bicycle
- Park entrance fees not included.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whitefish Tours & Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.