For those wishing an alternative take on Glacier National Park, this tour takes guests up the North Fork Valley along the west flank of the park to the village of Polebridge. For those wishing to enter the park, there is an option to enter the park for a hike, or else enjoy one of the many scenic hiking options on our way up the valley. While in Polebridge, you’ll have the opportunity to grab a home baked pastry or a full meal at the Northern Lights Saloon, where live music usually awaits.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Polebridge Mercantile, 265 Polebridge Loop, Polebridge, MT 59928-9777
Travelers will take any number of hikes along the route, or simply grab a world famous huckleberry bear claw at the mercantile. Dine under the Big Sky at the Northern Lights Saloon. Or take a dip in the North Fork of the Flathead River.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary 10 Barrel Beer for all guests 21 and over.
- National Park entrance fees (if you choose to cross into the park).
2 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whitefish Tours & Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.