The Whitney Museum is New York's home for modern and contemporary art of the United States. Located in Manhattan's vibrant Meatpacking District, the Museum presents the work of living artists alongside favorites by Edward Hopper, Georgia O'Keeffe, Jacob Lawrence, Alexander Calder, and many others.
About This Deal
Visit: Whitney Museum of American Art, 99 Gansevoort Street, New York City, NY 10014-1404
As the preeminent institution devoted to the art of the United States, the Whitney Museum of American Art presents the full range of 20th century and contemporary American art, with a special focus on works by living artists. The Whitney is dedicated to collecting, preserving, interpreting, and exhibiting American art, and its collection—the finest holding of twentieth-century American art in the world—is it’s key resource. The Museum's signature exhibition, the Biennial, is the country's leading survey of the most recent developments in American art.
Designed by architect Renzo Piano and situated between the High Line and the Hudson River, the Whitney's new building vastly increases the Museum’s exhibition and programming space, providing the most expansive view ever of its unsurpassed collection of modern and contemporary American art. Enjoy iconic works by Edward Hopper, Jackson Pollack, and Georgia O'Keeffe in natural light filled galleries and sweeping views of Manhattan on the Museum’s outdoor observation decks.
The Whitney welcomes you to the Meatpacking District, a 20 square-block neighborhood with a bustling community of artists, galleries, restaurants, and nightlife. The Museum is steps from the High Line, Chelsea Market, and a short walk from Greenwich Village, where the Museum was founded by Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney in 1930.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The Whitney's top priority is the health and well-being of our visitors and staff. We are taking enhanced precautions for your safety, including: operating at reduced capacity; enhancing cleaning measures; implementing daily health screenings for staff; and requiring staff to wear face coverings.
- Whitney Museum of American Art Admission
- Free daily tours
- Entry/Admission - Whitney Museum of American Art
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whitney Museum of American Art in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.