What You'll Get
This is a fully guided 3-day backcountry canoe adventure. Join your guide at Jake’s Landing where you’ll load up and shuttle to the Big Dam parking lot with all your gear. The adventure begins with a short and gentle portage into Big Dam lake. A campsite is only a short paddle away at a relaxing pace.
On hot days you can enjoy a swim from a canoe floatilla, or take in the shade under an ancient hemlock tree. Big Dam is oriented with the prevailing winds and makes for enjoyable bug-free paddling during the early season!
Take advantage of maintained campsites with cooking grills and picnic tables, groomed portage trails and Parks outhouses, without losing a sense of wilderness and adventure. This trip perfectly blends luxury and comfort with Nova Scotia’s unforgettable landscape creating an adventure perfect for anyone to enjoy. This trip is especially suited for families!
One of the best aspects of this trip is that it is a loop, allowing you to finish back at Jake’s Landing just where you started (and parked your car!).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: A minimum of 4 people required per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- All meals, snacks and drinks
- All group equipment
- Tents and canoes
- Safety equipment
- Secure parking
- Sunscreen and bug repellent
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sleeping bag (available to rent)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Rain Gear
Jake's Landing, Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site
Return to Jake's Landing
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whynot Adventure Outfitters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes. DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.