With an expert naturalist guide, go on an amazing nature walk in Everglades National Park. Immerse yourself in the beauty of different ecosystems in the actual National Park. View a wide variety of birds and alligators up close! With your master naturalist guide, discover the flora and fauna of this wetland wilderness, and why it is a unique national treasure. This is a 1-hour and 30 minute dry walk. Next, enjoy the thrill of an exhilarating 1-hour air boat ride into the heart of the REAL Everglades, where wildlife abounds! This is no touristy type trip. Learn about the heritage of the Miccosukee Tribe as you visit a remote, historic hammock tree island village where they used to live. You can only get there by boat and on this tour! See wildlife and alligators where they should be seen, in the wild, and up close! Enjoy a scenic drive through the Everglades, narrated by your master naturalist guide. We will have you back for lunch or an afternoon trip to the beach.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wild Lime Adventures, Hollywood, FL 33019
The day starts with being picked up at about from your hotel or other location, in the greater Miami-Dade or Ft. Lauderdale areas, in a sprinter style vehicle. We can also arrange pick up and drop off from the cruise ship ports; as well as keep your luggage for the day.
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Everglades National Park, 40001 State Road 9336, Florida City, FL 33034-6733
On this smaller-group tour, take a scenic, narrated wildlife drive, where you will appreciate the beauty and the ecological importance of the actual Everglades National Park. Your experienced naturalist guide will lead you on a 90-minute nature walk in the actual National Park. Become immersed in some of the different ecosystems within the Everglades, including a beautiful tropical hardwood hammock with mature trees and beautiful plants and wildlife.
On this dry hike, view alligators and other wildlife up close! After that, enjoy an exhilarating 1-hour air boat adventure into the heart of the REAL Everglades. There are no alligators in pens or cages on this tour, like other touristy places. On this authentic trip, find alligators where they should be spotted - in the wild!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Miccosukee Indian Village, US Hwy 41 Mile Marker 36, Tamiami Trail, Tamiami, FL 33194
Visit an historic Native American tree island village out in the River of Grass, which can only be visited on this air boat experience. Become immersed in their culture. After the exciting air boat tour, we can take you back to your hotel, cruise port, or to the air port, in plenty of time for your afternoon flight. Enjoy snacks, bottled water and beverages (all inclusive). This is a more personalized experience than any other Everglades tour. Find the real Florida.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only with 2 paying adults
- A tour can be cancelled if minimum numbers are not reached.
- Guests north of Oakland Park Blvd. in Ft. Lauderdale may be required to meet at a convenient meeting spot to start the tour.
- Guests south of Brickell in Downtown Miami may be required to meet at a convenient meet up spot to begin the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- National Park fees
- Air boat fees
- Water, sparkling water, soft drinks and snacks
- Wild Lime eco-canteens to keep
- All activities
- Sunscreen for guest use
- Insect repellent for guest use (just in case needed)
- Experienced naturalist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation and luggage storage
- Small-group, personalized experience
- National Park maps to keep
- Entry/Admission - Everglades National Park
- Entry/Admission - Miccosukee Indian Village
Traveler pickup is offered
To and from hotels and other locations in Greater Fort Lauderdale and Miami-Dade County areas. We also pick up from cruise ship terminals, and can return guests to a hotel or to the airport with plenty of time to catch their flight.
There are some locations in central and north Broward County and South Dade County that are outside of our pick up zone. In this case, we will provide you with a convenient meeting location for the start of the tour.
Return point: Same as departure location, unless otherwise specified
We can take guests to the air port or cruise port at the end of the tour
Free luggage storage is included
5 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wild Lime Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.