The Loop is the heartbeat of downtown Chicago! It is filled with great architecture, drop-dead gorgeous interiors and fantastic works of art from famous artists. Along the way, we'll discuss some of the people, and people groups, that have helped to make this one of the "must see" communities, in Chicago!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago Cultural Center, 78 E Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602-4801
Be amazed by the stunning mosaics and the art glass of Healy and Millet, as well as the largest Tiffany dome, in the world!
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please contact local supplier prior to the tour to schedule a departure time on the day you selected
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for those with mobility issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Chicago Cultural Center, 78 E Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
Marquette Building, 140 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wild Onion Walks Chicago in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.