The Loop is the heart of downtown Chicago. Within lies amazing art and architecture, great entertainment and shopping, history and horror and number of hidden gems. Christmastime adds another layer. It can be overwhelming, on your own. Kevin brings 5 decades of life and knowledge to bear, to explain the WHY behind the 'WOW'! The tour is fun, it's factual, it's personal and it's all yours in a small group setting.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macy's on State Street, 111 N State St, Chicago, IL 60602-1659
Macy's on State is housed in the historic Marshall Fields building. You'll get a chance to see the largest Tiffany mosaic in the world, take pictures of the Great Tree and enjoy the animated windows, on State St!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Palmer House Hilton Historic Lobby, 17 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603-5608
The Palmer House Hotel is one of the great 'old world' hotels in Chicago. The lobby, and its storied history, are a must see, especially during Christmastime!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Marquette Building, 140 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60603-5202
Built in 1895, this 'Chicago School' architecture building is a gem hidden in plain sight! Highlighting the earliest history of Chicago, you'll be amazed by the Tiffany mosaic, in the lobby!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Christkindlmarket Chicago, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
The highlight of Christmas in the Loop is the German Christkindlmarkt. Enjoy international shopping and food, along with a mug of hot mulled wine!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 1.5 miles of walking with some stairs.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
90 to 120 minutes
115 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wild Onion Walks Chicago in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.