What You'll Get
A ghostly and murderous tour through downtown. Get creeped out by after-dark tales of famed ghosts and paranormal activity, mysterious deaths, ruthless villains, the old red light district, shocking assassins and more. Meets near Union Square. Not recommended for children.
From Union Square enter the St. Francis Hotel, famous for its past guests involved in politics, Hollywood and the arts, but infamous for a number of mysterious deaths. In the Tenderloin, hear how this neighborhood got its name, and see the site of the spectacular suicide that cast a dark glow over the neighborhood.
Down the street, see where the Zodiac Killer picked up his final victim before disappearing forever. Around the corner was the notorious brothel run by madam Tessie Wall. And back on Powell Street, the Union Square Hotel has been a hotbed of paranormal accounts.
What we see:
• St. Francis Hotel, nefarious Hollywood deaths
• The “suicide alley” of 1911
• Tenderloin District, underbelly of SF crime
• Site of Tessie Wall’s notorious brothel
• Sewers of San Francisco's black plague outbreak
• Where the Zodiac Killer met his victim
• Union Square Hotel and its hauntings
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children age 10 and under
- Maximum 6 people per booking/party
- Local guide
- Professional guide
1 hour 15 minutes
Concludes on Powell Street near Union Square
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wild SF Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.