There are very few things parents and children can do together and both enjoy. Rafting is one of them. How many times do you hear parents say “we do it for the children” or how many times do children think when their parents drag them though a museum “why can’t we go to the amusement park”? Well, you’ll get none of that on this trip. Even the history is presented to the kids in a fun way.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
There are very few things parents and children can do together and both enjoy. Rafting is one of them. How many times do you hear parents say "we do it for the children" or how many times do children think when their parents drag them though a museum "why can’t we go to the amusement park"? Well, you’ll get none of that on this trip. Even the history is presented to the kids in a fun way.
This safe and exciting trip keep be sure to build memories for the whole family. Kids as young as 5 to their great grand parents can enjoy this trip!
One Day Gentle trip always includes:
- Paddle, life jacket, and helmet
- Professional guide
- Full day of rafting
- Rafting through rapids class 1-3
- BBQ lunch alongside the river
- Video Presentation at the end of your trip
- Full resort access the rest of the day
This exciting day features class 2 and 3 rapids (compared to class 4 and 5 on the HIgh Adventure trip), body surfing, swimming from your own floating island and a BBQ lunch at the base of Garvin’s Chute, a 20’ waterfall/rapid. Parents will be so proud of their children and children will think mom and dad are really cool.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 84 travelers
- Lunch - BBQ Riverside Lunch
- Paddle, life jacket, and helmet as well as wetsuits for guests 5-12 years old
- Wilderness Tours Resort Access
503 Rafting Rd, Foresters Falls, ON K0J 1V0, Canada
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/7/2019 - 9/1/2019Monday - Sunday:09:45 AM - 04:15 PM 8/7/2019 - 9/1/2019Monday - Sunday:09:45 AM - 04:15 PM 8/7/2019 - 9/1/2019Monday - Sunday:09:45 AM - 04:15 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wilderness Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.