Experience the Midwest’s most thrilling whitewater rafting on this 3-hour adventure. You will be led by a professional guide through the Menominee River's waters. Take in the scenery on the flat-water sections of the river before shooting through the fast-paced Piers Gorge. This family-friendly outing is appropriate for a range of ages and skill levels.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Menominee River State Recreation Area, N9012 Park Place Drive, Marinette, WI 54177
The Menomominee River State Recreation area is where you'll experience the biggest and best rapids on this trip
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- No refunds are offered for guests who are late-arriving or who don't show up for the trip
- Minimum age is 5 years old. Guests must be at least 12 years old to paddle the Piers Gorge section of the river. Guests under the age of 12 must watch from the shore with an adult for that section.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Professional guide
- All required safety gear, including helmet and life jacket
- Shuttle service to and from river
- all taxes and booking fees
- Entry/Admission - Menominee River State Recreation Area
- Rafting photos (available to purchase)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildman Adventure Resort in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.