What You'll Get
Head to the Menominee River Outpost with a group of up to eight people, meet your guide, and get ready to conquer some of the Midwest’s most thrilling rapids. This 3-hour white-water rafting adventure will see you tackle the class IV rapids of the Menominee River. In the company of a guide, you’ll be able to try your hand at the adrenaline-pumping experience; participants of different ages and skill levels are all welcome to join in the fun, and this is a family-friendly trip.
The river trip begins along a quieter stretch of the Menominee River. Take in the gorgeous, 200-foot cliffs bordering Michigan and Wisconsin as you paddle down the river. After a scenic flat-water section and a few smaller rapids, you will pull over to scout the famous rapids of Piers Gorge. These world-class rapids are some off the best in the region. In the summer months, when other rivers are low, the Menominee River’s dam ensures large-volume rapids all throughout the season.
Your guide will lead you on two runs through Piers Gorge. After you shoot the rapids, you’ll take a short hike back to the top of Piers Gorge and run them again. Note that children under the age of 12 must portage this section of the river in the company of a parent or guardian.
After your two wild runs through the Piers Gorge, you will board a shuttle with your guide back to your original point of departure, where the tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- No refunds are offered for guests who are late-arriving or who don't show up for the trip
- Minimum age is 5 years old. Guests must be at least 12 years old to paddle the Piers Gorge section of the river. Guests under the age of 12 must watch from the shore with an adult for that section.
- Professional guide
- All required safety gear, including helmet and life jacket
- Shuttle service to and from river
- all taxes and booking fees
- Rafting photos (available to purchase)
Your original point of departure
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildman Adventure Resort in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.