This is a private tour with lots of flexibility to explore the breathtaking and rugged beauty of the Columbia Gorge, various waterfalls like Multnomah Falls, a lunch stop in the quaint historic downtown Hood River, and the opportunity to do a wine tasting on both the Oregon side and Washington side. This can be either a wine tour, nature tour or both. Expect a full day tour about 10am-5pm with flexibility if you need to get back sooner.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vista House, 40700 E Historic Columbia River Hwy, Corbett, OR 97019-9725
Our first stop is Vista House, one of the first rest areas in the country. Vista House is built on a cliff (720ft) with panoramic views of the Columbia Gorge in all directions. During normal times, Vista House offers a gift shop, coffee shop and public restrooms.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Latourell Falls, Guy W. Talbot State Park., Corbett, OR
Our first waterfall stop is Latourell Falls. Just a few minute from the parking lot, this is one of our favorite waterfalls. You can get really close to it, and the geometric basalt lava rocks will mesmerize you.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bridal Veil, Bridal Veil, Oregon
Bridal Veil falls is about 10 minute walk down to it, and about 15 minutes back (level trail but fairly steep). I call it it a 2 for 1 special as you have a series of two pools creating and amazing waterfall display.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Wahkeena Falls, Columbia River Highway, Troutdale, OR
This stunning waterfall turns into a running creek. While usually. we do not hike up to the waterfall it is always a splendor to see, even for a minute.
Stop At: Multnomah Falls, 53000 E Historic Columbia River Hwy, Bridal Veil, OR 97010
Oregon's most famous waterfall. This spectacular 620ft waterfalls draws millions of tourists per year. During normal operating hours, there is a gift shop, restrooms, and restaurant within the historic lodge. For the brave, you may also try hiking up the entire trail to the top of the waterfall which takes about 45 minutes (its literally straight up, winding trail). Prior arrangements need to be made to ensure we are on time for other appointments.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hood River, Hood River, Oregon
Enjoy the splendor of this charming city were we can grab a bite or pint, featuring numerous restaurants and breweries. Did you know Hood River is one of the world's top destinations for windsurfers?
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cathedral Ridge Winery, 4200 Post Canyon Dr, Hood River, OR 97031-7725
Enjoy one of the largest assortment of wines at this famous winery stop in Hood River.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Ridge Winery
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know what hotel or residence you are staying and we will pick you up at 10am and begin our tour.
7 to 9 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Willamette Valley Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.