Come celebrate Disney's blockbuster, Hocus Pocus! Starring Better Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy, Hocus Pocus has become one of the most beloved movies of the 20th century. The majority of the movie was filmed in Salem in 1993. We will take you to 5 of the locations used in the filming.
Along the way, you will also hear about the Salem Witch Trials, the maritime history, how we became the "Witch City", visit 17th century homes and take in ocean views!
*There is a considerable amount of walking (over 3 miles) at a fast pace, so please take that into account before booking. The tour ends in a different location than the start.
Tours meet at the playground on the Salem Common. Look for the basketball court.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salem 1630: Pioneer Village, Forest River Park, Salem, MA 01970
You will start the Hocus Pocus movie tour in Pioneer Village, the oldest living history museum in the United States. You will have time to stroll at your own pace and take photos before we head to our next stop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ropes Mansion and Garden, 318 Essex St East India Square, Salem, MA 01970-3257
Ropes Mansion would be recognized by Hocus Pocus enthusiasts as Alison's house from the movie.
Stop At: Salem Old Town Hall, 32 Derby Sq, Salem, MA 01970-3704
One of the top sites in downtown Salem for Hocus Pocus movie fans.
Stop At: Salem Common, Washington Sq, Salem, MA 01970
Salem Common is a large common green space in central Salem.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Approximately 3 miles of brisk walking expected during tour.
- Please Note: Guests assume ALL responsibility, ALL liability, and a photo release by booking this tour.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 2 hour 15 minute "Hocus Pocus" Movie Locations Walking Tour
- Visit the 5 locations used in the filming of Disney's hit movie, Hocus Pocus
- Entry/Admission - Salem 1630: Pioneer Village
- No exclusions
- Entry/Admission - Ropes Mansion and Garden
56 S Washington Square, Salem, MA 01970, USA
2 hours 15 minutes
Salem Pioneer Village, 98 West Ave, Salem, MA 01970, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Witch City Walking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings