New Orleans is " The Most Haunted City" in the United States with rich paranormal history like no other place. Our Master storytellers will take you into the Realm of Ghost, Voodoo, Vampires & Witches.
While on tour, you will visit our most haunted & featured location, the Lalaurie Mansion. Delve into the bone chilling story of Madame "Delphine Lalaurie"... The Most Evil Woman of New Orleans past. This is also where Kathy Bates filmed The American Horror Story. Please be advised, that we do not enter any of the locations that are mentioned.
This 2 hour tour covers every aspect of Ghost, Voodoo, Vampires, & Witches satisfying your hunger for more of The Dark side of New Orleans...
Follow Us if You Dare!
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure for check in. Tour departs on time. Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals. Each tour is unique and may or may not include all of the stops listed above or may stop at other locations, not on this list.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Your local guide will share dark, mysterious stories and legends about these French Quarter haunts, some of which involve voodoo, witchcraft, ghosts and vampires!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: New Orleans Pharmacy Museum, 514 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130-2110
Louis Dufilho, America’s First Licensed Pharmacist, opened what is known as the Pharmacy Museum in 1816. Now, this former apothecary shop hosts an assortment of medical exhibits from the past for your viewing pleasure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
The beautiful landmark known as Jackson Square is named after the legendary General Jackson who led soldiers to victory during the Battle of New Orleans. On a Witches Brew tour, you’ll pass this location and get to view the statue of Jackson.
Pass By: Voodoo Authentica, 612 Dumaine St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3211
Since the 1990s, Voodoo Authentica has been crafting handmade voodoo dolls, gris-gris bags and more from Dumaine Street in the French Quarter. This is just another legendary location that visitors are pointed towards during a Witches Brew Tours voodoo tour.
Stop At: Old Ursuline Convent Museum, 1100 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2505
Find out about the legend of the Casket Girls and how they were thought to be the first North American Vampires.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2706
As you explore the French Quarter you will learn about the horrifying tales of slaves at the LaLaurie House and learn about various other ghostly and ghastly characters of New Orleans's sordid past.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar, 941 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3120
Visit one of New Orlean’s oldest structures, and some of the former resident souls. Formerly the site of infamous Jean Lafitte’s illicit privateer operation, and one of the most haunted buildings in the French Quarter.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Rain or Shine
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Entry/Admission - Old Ursuline Convent Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lalaurie Mansion
Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar, 941 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Witches Brew Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.