The World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum at World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Florida tells the stories of its 160 members, plus the history of the game through displays of more than 4,000 artifacts and pieces of memorabilia, photography, art and video. Visitors should plan to spend at least 2-hours in the 70,000 square foot museum.
About This Deal
Visit: World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum, 1 World Golf Pl, St. Augustine, FL 32092-2724
Special exhibits currently include 'Honoring the Legacy: A Tribute to African Americans in Golf', the 'Nancy Lopez: Pride and Personality' exhibit, and 'Bob Hope: Shanks for the Memory',a major special exhibit including artifacts and photos on the life and times of one of the game’s biggest supporters.
Take a shot on the Challenge Hole, an island green reminiscent of the No. 17 at the TPC at Sawgrass, included with museum admission.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater, 1 World Golf Pl One World Golf Place, St. Augustine, FL 32092-2724
Visitors will also have the opportunity to see a documentary or Hollywood film in the World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater. This giant screen theater comfortably seats 275 (not included with admission price).
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No food and drink allowed inside the museum
- There is a bus drop off in the Slammer & Squire parking lot adjacent to the museum, and parking across the street from the PGA Tour Entertainment
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The health and safety of our guests, staff and volunteers is our top priority. Temporarily, we will be adhering to the following safety precautions: - Limiting museum capacity to 50% - Guided tours are currently unavailable - Masks or face coverings are not required for fully vaccinated guests.
- One shot on the Challenge Hole
- Entry/Admission - World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum
- Entry/Admission - World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- IMAX Theater: Documentary Film - $8.50 Adult, $7.50 Student, $6.50 Child; Hollywood Film - $14 Adult, $13 Student, $11 Child
- Transportation to/from attractions
Monday thru Saturday: 10am-6pm
2 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the World Golf Hall of Fame in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.