The World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum at World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Florida tells the stories of its 150 members, plus the history of the game through displays of more than 4,000 artifacts and pieces of memorabilia, photography, art and video. Visitors should plan to spend at least 2-hours in the 70,000 square foot museum. A private tour option is also available.Private tour of the World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum includes; one round on the 18-hole natural grass putting course and shot at TPC Sawgrass 17 replica challenge hole.Also includes in Adult ticket only, commemorative poster, HOF bag tag and gift shop discount (not included in Youth or Child Ticket).
What You'll Get
Special exhibits currently include 'Honoring the Legacy: A Tribute to African Americans in Golf', the 'Nancy Lopez: Pride and Personality' exhibit, and 'Bob Hope: Shanks for the Memory',a major special exhibit including artifacts and photos on the life and times of one of the game’s biggest supporters.
An 18-hole natural grass putting course is included with museum admission. Designed to USGA specifications, the experience is so authentic the greens are mowed and the flag sticks are moved nearly every day. Take a shot on the Challenge Hole, an island green reminiscent of the No. 17 at the TPC at Sawgrass, included with museum admission.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to see a documentary or Hollywood film in the World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater, for an additional cost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No food and drink allowed inside the museum
- Note: a minimum of 2 people per booking is required for private option
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- 18-hole natural grass putting course
- One shot on the Challenge Hole
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide & Private Tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase thru on-property cafe or concessions)
- IMAX Theater: Documentary Film - $8.50 Adult, $7.50 Student, $6.50 Child; Hollywood Film - $13 Adult, $12 Student, $6.50 Child
- Transportation to/from attractions
2 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the World Golf Hall of Fame in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.