This original tour is the fastest way to see Boothbay Harbor and with the unique experience of dolphins and puffins this tour stands out. Once you have been you will want to book a treat of a lobster meal at your favorite Maine restaurant.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boothbay, Boothbay, Maine
This amazing harbor cruise passes through summer colonies, lighthouses, small islands. During this tour you will discover seals on the ledges. The tour is known as a great option for families and couples. we will pass by 2 lighthouses, islands, coastline, inner and outer harbor, and seals at the seal rocks.
Pass By: Ram Island Ledge Light, Portland, ME
Want to discover how the delicious Miane lobsters you enjoy at your favorite restaurant are caught, see how the traps are hauled and a little background of Maine’s famous lobster industry.
Enjoy the seals basking on the rocks. Pass by two major lighthouses, Burnt Island Light, and Ram Island Lighthouse. This Boothbay Harbor lobster tour is educational and fun for the whole family. Bring cameras!
Pass By: Boothbay Harbor, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
We have the largest and most comfortable main salon in the region with padded seats and tables. You can relax with food and a drink from our galley, which features a 360-degree view of the outside.
Our large open upper deck lets you enjoy the sun and fresh Maine air! Speakers throughout the vessel allow you to hear the narration no matter where you choose to be.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 115 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Round Trip Cruise
- Live guide customized for your trip
- Restrooms onboard
- Food and Drinks
Boothbay Harbor, ME, USA
1 hour 25 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wow A Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.